Few weeks ago a friend of mine suggested me to watch the show Crash Landing on You (available on Netflix). I was not certain of this choice. B ecause she was a really good friend of mine, I decided to watch this show . T his was a life changing in a way. Indeed, I have discovered how it was like to live in North Korea (Up to a certain point of course). B eing so emerge in this show, I made so many searches about skin care, technologies and more. So let's begin to discover few musics! M any Korean artists sing a little bit in English which is more meaningful to me. Indeed, I do not speak Korean. Maybe one day! B ecause in these times, music could be very helpful, I would like to share with you few of my searches. S pecially Music. And I have enjoyed few musics that I would like to share with you. So You - I miss You Between good positivity and calm music, this song is perfect to begin the day. I cannot wait to learn more about this...
This is something that happen a lot to me. I would like to write about a special theme, be entertain by my narration, my story, my feelings and all this universe I am writing down. However, somedays that is not that easy. That is the reason why I am writing this article. I could read it again in few days or months or years and just remember to myself, Audrey you should read it and you will find the inspiration. And indeed! In this article I am giving some ideas to write about things. I would not explain why it is great to write nor why we all should do. Just do it. So here we go! 1. Write about the life you always secretly wanted to live What is more exiting than writing about secret things you wanted to live or write about something like you have never lived. This is like a autobiography, this is easy to write, you don't need to create new characters or new places, everything is already in your head. 2. Write about something you would like...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire