My favourites Korean Musics!


Few weeks ago a friend of mine suggested me to watch the show Crash Landing on You (available on Netflix). I was not certain of this choice. 













Because she was a really good friend of mine, I decided to watch this show.


This was a life changing in a way. Indeed, I have discovered how it was like to live in North Korea (Up to a certain point of course).

Being so emerge in this show, I made so many searches about skin care, technologies and more. So let's begin to discover few musics!

Many Korean artists sing a little bit in English which is more meaningful to me. Indeed, I do not speak Korean. Maybe one day!

Because in these times, music could be very helpful, I would like to share with you few of my searches.



Specially Music. And I have enjoyed few musics that I would like to share with you.






So You - I miss You
Between good positivity and calm music, this song is perfect to begin the day. I cannot wait to learn more about this artist in few years.





I Will Go To You Like The First Snow - Ailee 
An artist that I actually follow for several years. Her debuts were, to my mind, very good. 
I suggest you to read the lyrics, very poetic.





Heaven's Door - Eric Nam 
A Korea Artist, but raised in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. 





Like You - So Soo Bin, So Hee
Powerfully light and calm at the same time. You can listen to the music behind and enjoy their voice and the rythm.

I hope you enjoyed this article.
Comment if you have anything to say, I would be glad to answer you.

Be safe, take care at your family.

Audrey.


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

All about Gojies!

The 20 Books to real once in your life!