YOU SHOULD READ NOW!

I am a technology addict and I have decided to change this. Of course, I like writing and producing articles on my blog, publishing videos, making them, editing and all. This is something that I have done my entire life since I am born and I will still continu.



However, I would like to read more in order to get a better English, first of all, a better French too and gain about maturity, and reflexion.


SO when I will be stuck in front of my computer and telling myself to read, I have created this little list that reminds me I should read instead of behind in front of my computer for different reasons:

1. Get a better English, French, Spanish or Chinese and have an elegant way to speak.
2. Discover new interesting things
3. Understand others' opinions and think about it
4. Excellent for some muscles of your eyes dude
5. Improve focus and concentration
6. Getting a better person because of many points that underlines books
7. Reduces stress, increase imagination, being alone and calm
8. Never feel alone about details or ideas you have
9. Improves memory and you know how much you need it my dearest darling
10. Change your mind and enter in a different word.

Well dear future self, have a nice moment reading.

Audrey Ekko

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!