HOW TO RELAX?

Today I wanted to talk about an important subject. How to relax. This seams like not an important topic and you will tell me, well I do relax everyday by watching television or talking to a friend. Well, I wanted to put some light on this subject.



1. Entertainment is different than relaxing.
Entertainment make you feel relax is it true, but it could be stressful for your body or mental health. For instance, watching the news after a long day. You are coming back from work. You switch on the TV and bam you are in your sofa apparently relaxing. Well, news are very stressful for your mental health and not good neither for your eyes and body. That make your eyes very dry, tired and this increase diseases such as claucoma. This is one of the exemple in many.

2. Ok, so what does that mean « to relax » ?
It simply mean that you take time only for you. There is no piece of information around you that can generate stress into your body. To relax is to take the time and enjoy simple things.

3. You have to prepare yourself to be relax
It is something hard to relax even if you are in Maldives, the ocean in from of you in a giant bath with a lot of bubbles. Why? Because your are not here mentally. You have to put away your problem if you cannot solve them before « going to relax ». Try to breath two or three times and every time you expulse the air, tell yourself you are exposing the problem.

I give you simple activities in order to relax :
- Reading a book (like poetry)
- Writing (if it is something whose the subject is very light)
- Drawing
- Yoga
- Have a bath
- Having a cup of tea and watching the sunset
- Having a massage



So here’s the routine I suggest after coming back from work (that could be one in a week or everyday)
1. Put staff from work away and do what you need to do now (if you have extra-work to finish). Answer your messages for the night, and switch off your screens, every one.
2. Prepare your diner (prepare is different than take something and make it hot).
3. Eat it in front of a beautiful view or somewhere you feel confortable. Do no eat it quickly, enjoy what you are eating.
4. Clean the dishes in silence.
5. Go brush you teeth and have a bath or a very hot shower. Use nice product.
6. Try few yoga posture, very easy to do and ones that do not make you sweat. It is to relax, this is not an exercice for competition.
7. Take a nice and warming book (not about war for instance), go to your bed.
8. Put some cream on your feet and hands
9. Take every pillow you need, blanky every thing you want.
10. Start to read, you can take a drink with you (without caffeine or exciting things).
11. Read and them you will feel so calm. Your eyes will start to close, your ears will be relaxed, your muscles or tired.
12. You fall asleep and I can promise you that you will feel so energized the next morning.



Of course everybody is different and some people will find some of the activities I suggest very stressful. I am not a doctor and those a just knowledge I aknow from my own experience and I want to share it with you. I could also refer to this article when I will need it because, yes, I do reread my articles in order to motivate myself.

See ya!

A/E

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!