Luxurious Items I would Buy

Hello guys!

Today I come back with a different type of article.
We all have desires, needs and wants. Now that I have a job, and work hard, I have few items that I would like to buy, but I do not for now (I want to buy an apartment, so I need to save money). Here are my articles, and I wish I could go back to this article and check if I still want those kind of article.

The most important in life, to my mind, is to be minimalism and have things beautiful in your life, and good quality. Just think of it.. If you buy an H&M bag every month : $40x12 (months in a year) = $480.
Someone I know owns a $8000 bag. She has it since 1980. We are in 2020. She paid : (40x12=480 -> 8000/480=16.6) her bag $16 a month. Because the bag was expensive, it was a very good quality. She has never changed it. She has never seen something broken. She is always with a prestigious bag. She can take it everywhere (you cannot go to an important meeting with an H&M bag...).

So, those are the article I would like to get, but I don't do it...

Kelly - Hermes



Mocassin - Gucci (I am not sure Gucci is a top quality buy anyway)




A Piano - Any brand


A Mont Blanc pen




I do not have that many things that I want to earn, but keep it minimalist.


I hope you enjoyed this different article.
See you next week, 
Audrey

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!