MY TOP 5 KOREAN DRAMAS!

Hello there, since the lock shot, I have started to watch Korean Dramas and this is my new hobby. Anyway let me introduce you my favorites ones.
I am not going to descripte the shows, no spoilers do not be afraid, the goal here is to just share few nouns with you.

Without any further due, Crash Landing On You is the first show!

Far way from the others, this is the Most interesting drama ever! You learn a lot about North Korea and its culture but also South Korea (I have leant so much). The music also is a pure pleasure.



That's Ok, it's love

Another drama in which I have a learnt a lot about psychology. This is a good combination between watching something funny and learning about


Something in the Rain



A love story in which you learn about Korean wedding and love.


Secret Affair



My guilty pleasure. I feel like you are living something that you would not experience.

Here are my recommandation, what do you think?
Do you have any favorite KD?
See you next week!

Audrey



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!