3 ALBUMS DISCOVERY OF THE MONTH!

Hello guys! This week I would like to share with you five albums to discover. I will not describe and spoil the album. Plus, I feel it very hard to describe music and what is the goal of the artist and it's universe in a blog article.

DAVICHI
Peaceful and so relaxing to listen to, I am for sure that you do not know this band.




CARLA BRUNI

This is a compilation but I do not feel putting an album for her. The compilation reflect more her good songs.



AILEE

You have already heard about her if you read my blog frequently. Sorry for the one who know her already, but I could not help it I had to share it with you guys.







I hope you enjoyed this article.
See you next week, 
Audrey

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!