I WROTE A BOOK!

Hey guys! Here is a great news! I wrote a book as you saw in the title.

This is a huge announcement for me. After years and years, I wrote so many novels, I finally can publish a book. This is a book of motivation quotes. I would like to write again new books of course, and repeat the experience as much as I can.




I would not forget this day.

I hope you will like this book and enjoy it as much as I did by making it.

Where can I buy it?
On Amazon!
https://www.amazon.fr/200-MOTIVATIONAL-QUOTES-English-ebook/dp/B08944P9TR/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=audrey+ekko&qid=1590746378&sr=8-1

I hope you enjoyed this article.
Do not hesitate to share and subscribe.
See you next week!
Audrey

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!