TOP 5 INSPIRING BOOKS!

Hello world of the internet!

Here are the few books I would like to share with you. They are all inspirational and motivating, that I had to share it! Enjoy!

- The Red and the Black - Stendhal

I have already talken about this one, but this is really a good book. You learn about people's nature and the way they behaved but also their intentions and it give you motivation then.


- Thinking Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman

I loved this book because I have learnt a lot about the mecanism of my brain and how to train it. This book is a life changing one.




- The power of positive thinking- Norman Vincent Peale

I deeply agree and belong to these people who think that thinking positively is great. Now, I have argument to prove it!


- The Power of Habits - Charles Duhigg

This is the book which changed my life. Literary the one and only. I am productive a lot more than before by doing less but having the same amount of work.




- Rich dad poor dad - Robert Kiosaky

I have realized few things about this, and it underlines things that we all know. This gives you the want and the need to make fortune.



I hope you enjoyed this artcile.
Let me know what is the best book you have read.

See you next week!

Audrey Ekko

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!