A nice walk in a park


Few weeks ago my friend moved next to my house. I was so glad to be able to see him a lot more than what we used to. We have decided to have a walk, time to time, to enjoy the french summer air.


I suggested to go in a park, outside Paris but when could go there by our own feet. He was okay with that. I actually discovered an amazing park that I would like to share you you today.

If you plan to go in Paris, this is maybe not the place I would suggest you to go at first sight. However, you have many cheap hotels and this is the suburbs that is, in Paris, (two sidewalks to cross and you are in Paris). This is the metro that deserve this place not even the the suburb train.


Anyway, I share with you few picture and this place. It is called "Le parc département Jean Moulin".


Why do we like this park so much? First of all, it is huge. So huge that you can not see anyone (almost). This creates a specific atmosphere, like if you were in a country field. I loved to hear the songs of birds, the insects making noises and smelling the smell of fresh cut grass.

The view anywhere is gorgeous.

You can also practice Yoga, in a place like a school and learn how to seed plants!






Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

PARIS

All about Gojies!